Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ten Intentions for a Better World

THE CODE
Ten Intentions for a Better World
To have The Code work in your life, say it once a day

The First Intention - Support Life
I refrain from opposing or harming anyone.  I allow others to have their own experiences. 
I see life in all things and honor it as if it were my own.  I support life.
 The Second Intent - See Truth
I follow my inner compass and discard any beliefs that are no longer serving me. 
I go to the source.  I seek truth.
The Third Intent - Set Your Course
I beging the creative process.  I give direction to my life.  I set my source.
The Fourth Intent - Simplify
I let go so there is room for something better to come in.  I intend that I am guided, guarded, protected, and lined up with the Highest Good at all times.
I trust and remain open to receive from both expected and unexpected sources.  I simplify.
The Fifth Intent - Stay Positive
I see good, say good, and do good.  I accept the gifts from all of my experiences. 
I am living in grace and gratitude.  I stay positive.
The Sixth Intent - Synchronize
After intending and surrendering, I take action by following the opportunities that are presented to me.  I am in the flow where Great Mystery and Miracles abide, fulfilling my desires and doing what I came here to do.  I synchronize.
The Seventh Intent - Serve Others
I practice love in action.  I always have enough to spare and enough to share. 
I am available to help those who need it.  I serve others.
The Eighth Intent - Shine Your Light
I am a magnificent being, awakening to my highest potential. 
I express myself with joy, smiling easily and laughing often.  I shine my light.
The Ninth Intent - Share Your Vision
I create my ideal world by envisioning it and telling others about it.
I share my vision
The Tenth Intent - Synergize
I see Humanity as One.  I enjoy gathering with light-hearted pople regularly.
When we come together, we set the stage for Great Oneness to reveal itself.
We synergize.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment