Thursday, July 28, 2011

Recipe for Maintaining the Timeline of Creative Choice

Greetings fellow Lightworkers!

Ever noticed how absolute clarity comes in spurts in between long droughts of uncertainty and doubts? Anyway....that's how it is for me. I am experiencing exquisite clarity right now and whenever I experience something wonderful I always want to share it with you.

Amidst the high drama in Washington DC I find myself firmly holding to my Timeline of Creative Choice where the earth changes are minimized and humanity works together to create a new society based on the higher perspectives of Unity Consciousness. The economy is based on sustainability, not the destruction of the planet's environment and the enslavement of 99% of humanity. This is no "pie in the sky" type of vision. This is REAL and it is already happening right now all over the planet in the hearts and minds of millions of people.

However, when we plug into the major media we don't see that and we fail. The powers that "were" operate major media so we will be defeated by fear. What they show us keeps us enslaved to that fear and helplessness. We feel defeated. When we watch and read about the turmoil, the fighting and hate we are pulled off the Timeline of Creative Choice and Creative Resolutions. Even the most experienced Lightworkers can be pulled down into doubt, confusion and fear. WE CANNOT LET THIS HAPPEN! THE WORLD NEEDS EACH ONE OF US NOW!

RECIPE FOR MAINTAINING THE TIMELINE OF CREATIVE CHOICE

1. Center yourself with several deep breaths, hold and release. Repeat "I desire connection to my High Self" 3X. Connect with your Higher Self by visualizing your entire body permeated with the brightest of Light coming down through your crown chakra from the Galactic Center. Don't rush this. Give this as much time as necessary. When you feel calm, centered and connected...

2. SAY THIS OUTLOUD

I am holding strong and fast to the Timeline of Choice day by day, moment by moment. I am defending it. I am drawing my line in the sand. I am taking a stand. I am completely immune to all fear, hatred and powerlessness transmitted to me through any method. I am doing whatever is necessary to stay on this Timeline.

I only watch or read media that supports my Timeline. I'll know it in my gut immediately if I'm wavering and make the necessary adjustments in my environment or attitude to maintain this Timeline.

I am a warrior of compassion and unity consciousness. I receive through my crown. I transmit through my heart. I reverberate as I emit a frequency of love.

AND SO IT IS!

3. REPEAT DAILY OR AS OFTEN AS NECESSARY.

Abundant Peace, Joy, Love and Freedom!............Kriss

krisshellman@aol.com http://www.krissshellman.com/ http://www.ascensionactivations.com/

Feel free to share this with others as long as you include the name & contact information of the author, Kriss Shellman

No comments:

Post a Comment